Massage therapy has been my heart’s song for as long as I can remember, yet it took me some time to acknowledge that this as my call. My life has led me around the country and world, doing seasonal outdoor work, making my dreams come true, and searching for my soul’s purpose. In my sojourn I have found massage to be my work and my gift to share with others. My hands are an extension of my heart; the power of therapeutic touch derived from the heart is exceptional.
After a lifetime of learning from and testing my own body through athletics and outdoor pursuits, I joyfully came into massage to learn the body from an additional perspective. I studied massage in Costa Rica where I was fortunate to be exposed to a number of massage modalities through top notch instructors from around the world. At home in Montana, I enjoy living my truth in a very special place.
- Licensed massage therapist in Montana (4210) and California (42974)
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Certified in Visceral Manipulation I & 2 from the Barral Institute
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist (NMT)
- Graduated as valedictorian from Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy, 2012
- Trained in Reiki levels 1 and 2